2014年12月10日星期三

Transition

 Section 1:
Hellen Keller, an American author
killed Abraham Lincoln, the No.16 American president
He said, “Winter comes, can spring be far behind?”
She said, “I want to travel.”
and that’s why a little knowledge is a dangerous thief

Paragraph 1 :the Keller-Lincoln relationship.
Paragraph 2 :the meaning of "a little Knowledge is a dangerous thief."
Transition :Maybe Lincoln do something strange and Keller can’t understand him because of her poor knowledge

Section 2:
Angela D merkel, a prime Minister of  Germany
talked to XiJingping, general secretary the CPC Gentral committee
He said, “Can I have a cup of wine?”
She said, “You are so stupid.”
And that’s why barking dogs seldom bite.

Paragraph 1 :the Angela-Xi relationship
Paragraph 2 :the meaning of "barking dogs seldom bite."
Transition : Merkel don’t want to give Xi a cup of wine, so she just said that.

Section 3:
Rihanna,singer actress and fashion designer.
ate Mark Twain, the famous author
He said: “ What a sad story! I lost my credit card with all my money.”
She said: “Hey babe, I fall in love with you.”

Paragraph 1 :the Rihanna-Mark relationship
Paragraph 2 :the meaning of "all’s fair in love and war."
Transition : she love him, that’s all reason

Section 4 :
Maria Sklodowska-Curie , a scientist .
kissed Benedict Cumberbatch , an English actor .
He said :”It’s delicious .”
She said :”I fall in love with you “
That is why “an apple a day , keeps the doctor away”

Paragraph 1 :the Maria-Benedict relationship
Paragraph 2 :the meaning of "an apple a day , keeps the doctor away."
Transition : their love like a sweet apple and it’s delicious

Section 5 :
Taylor Swift, the pop singer
kicked Justin Bieber, the pop singer.
He said,”Be my girlfriend right now.”
She said:” I just want to marry you, do not refuse me!”

Paragraph 1 :the Taylor-Justin relationship
Paragraph 2 :the meaning of "A bad penny always turns up."
Transition: she did something bad and she got a punishment 

没有评论:

发表评论